Saturday 17 April 2010

Shirred Sundress

Sorry been slacking on the posting front, but have been sewing instead!  Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!
Made Miss C a shirred sundress yesterday, there are loads of tutes around the blogosphere for this including Prudent Baby and of course Ruffles and Stuff so its fairly straight forward, I just find I have to be brave to just sew it and hope it turns out ok..... which I think it did!  I did make one of these for both of my girls last summer but for some reason Miss C's was ridiculously too small so I had to make amends this year.  She loves it!









In case you weren't sure Miss C loves modelling her new clothes!!

I have some other things that I've either finished and haven't got round to photographing yet or just about to finish, so watch this space........


P.S. If you want to see some seriously gorgeous stuff over the next couple of weeks make sure you check out Dana and Disney, who are teaming up for a project called Celebrating the Mom as its coming up to Mother's Day in the US.  These two gals write my favourite blogs so the idea that they are teaming up is beyond belief.  Just have a quick browse through their blogs and you will see what I mean.  I know its a bit late for Mother's Day in the UK but its a good excuse to make stuff for ourselves anyway!! 



signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful little dress - she seems to adore it - she is a natural model I think :)
    x

    ReplyDelete